We want our customers should love our products and enjoy their shopping experience with us. However, otherwise, the information given on this page will help to know more about our Return and Exchange Policy of purchase made online from www.thelabelstudio.in.
By purchasing any product, merchandise and/ or service from www.thelabelstudio.in, you as a buyer, agree to all our terms, conditions and policies published and modified, edited, reviewed from time to time.
We request our customers to read the item description carefully and choose the correct size before placing the order. There may be a slight variation in the color of the product displayed and the color of the product received by the customer. This is due to reasons like a difference in resolution among different monitors, the difference in capturing the color between a computer monitor and the human eye, etc. And this can not be approved as a reason for exchange/return.
We take the utmost care to offer our customers the best products in terms of fabric, design, trend, style, and patterns. However, there is a tendency of some fabrics to get shrinked and faded. Hence we do not take any responsibility for any such effects on the garment once the customer has used it.
Terms & Conditions and Policy for Exchange and Return:-
Products purchased online from www.thelabelstudion.in only are covered under this “Return and Exchange Policy”.
If an item is faulty, wrongly described, the wrong size delivered or totally different from the ordered product, then we will try to replace the product with the right one. However in case, the correct product is not available, then we will send a coupon code to the purchaser for the amount equivalent to her / his purchase value (excluding shipping charges). This coupon can be redeemed by the customer for her / his next purchase within its validity period, provided the item is returned within one week of its receipt by the customer, with valid proof of purchase.
Please note that….
• Item must be returned by the customer within one week of purchase with the original receipt or other proof of purchase.
• The customer must inform us through email on email@example.com describing the problem you are facing in the product received and your intention to return the item.
• Please fill the form (given at the end of this Return and Exchange Policy) and mail to us with all the details duly filled-in.
• After verifying the details at our end, we will send an Approval Code to you via email / SMS.
• Only after receiving our Approval Code, a buyer can return the item.
• Claim for the item returned without our approval, will not be entertained in any case.
• Item must be in fresh, unused and in good condition.
• Item used, damaged, and/ or spoiled by the customer will neither be exchanged nor will the amount be refunded.
• The price tag and other labels must be intact.
• The shipping cost for returning the item must be borne by the buyer.
• The buyer must return the item through a traceable shipping service. We will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of the returned item at our end. In such a case, the return claim will not be entertained.
• The customer must invariably mention his / her Name & Address (as registered and mentioned in order), our Order Confirmation number and Approval Code while returning the item.
• In case, where the item has been marked as “Gift” and shipped to a person other than ordering person, the replacement product will only be sent to the person who has placed the order.
• Refund, if any, will be made through Account Payee cheque / NEFT only in the name of the person who has placed the order.
In case of any dispute, judicial jurisdiction will be the courts of Ahmedabad (Gujarat), INDIA.